YSR Pension Kanuka List 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Govt is coming up with a scheme to provide financial benefit to the people of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will help to all the economically backward people in Andhra Pradesh. This article will help you to know more about this scheme. So, if you want to know more about YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme then you should read this article completely.
YSR Pension Kanuka List 2020
|Article||YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme|
|Chief Minister||Shri Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched by||Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Financially weak Backward people|
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
The benefits of this scheme of Andhra Pradesh Govt will help all the backward class family financially. People will get a fixed amount from the Andhra Pradesh Govt. Those people who wants to take advantage of this scheme, they should read this article completely. All the important information are given below. List of Categories who comes under this scheme is given below –
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Dappu Aritst
- Traditional Cobblers
- Single Women
Amount of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
People from different categories will get different amount according to the govt rules. List of the amount is given below –
- Traditional Cobblers, Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single Women, Fishermen, Art (PLHIV) Persons – Rs.2250/- per month
- Disabled Person, Transgender, Dappu Artist – Rs.3000/- per month
- People affected from Chronic Kidney Disease – Rs.10000/- per month
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is given below. Candidates should have to complete all the given eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be a local resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should belong to below the poverty line category.
Age limit for all the categories are given below. Check it –
|Old Age||Above 60 Years Age|
|Weavers||Above 50 Years Age|
|Widow||Above 18 Years Age|
|Disabled||Minimum 40% Disablity|
|Toddy Tappers||Above 50 Years Age|
|Transgender||Above 18 Years Age|
|Fishermen||Above 50 Years Age|
|Single Women||35 Years Age|
|Traditional Cobblers||40 Years Age|
|Dappu Artist||50 Years Age|
How to Apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Interested and Eligible applicants can visit your nearest government office or Gram Panchayat office to apply and getting benefit of this scheme.
How to Check List of YSR Pension Online
If you want to check list online then it is very easy to check online. Applicants can check from the official website of Government of Andhra Pradesh. You just need to follow few steps which is given below or Direct link to check list online is also given below.
- First of all visit at the official website – Click Here
- Now, select District, Mandal, Panchayat, Habitation.
- Click on “GO” option.
- The list will appear on the screen.
How to Check YSR Pension Kanuka Status
If you want to check status then you need to follow few steps which is given below –
- First of all visit at official website – Click Here
- At the homepage, click on “Pension Status“
- A new page will open.
- Now, there are two option “Pension ID” and “Grievance ID”.
- Select from your desired option.
- Now, Enter all the necessary information and click on Submit.
- The application status will appear on the screen.
A list of selection procedure for YSR Pension Kanuka are given below –
- Firstly, applicant will apply from govt office of Gram Panchayat Office.
- Application will be sent to to the Gram Sabha for appoval.
- Gram Sabha approve and verify.
- Now, Application form will be sent to the MPO authorities.
- Verification will be completed at the MPO office or the municipal office.
- Once, verification will be done successfully, the pension will be provided to the Gram Panchayat or the Government Office.
|Check List||Click Here|
|Check Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you need any help regarding YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme then you can contact from given details below-
- Telephone Number – 0866-2410017
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Address – Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty 2nd Floor, Dr. N.T.R Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh – 5210017
About YSR Pension Kanuka Andhra Pradesh
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is committed to the Welfare and Development of all segments of the society. Government have announced “Navarathnalu” comprising of various welfare and development programmes to achieve this objective. As a part of the Navarathnalu, enhancement of pension amount and reduction in the age criteria for old age. Pension is a major welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society particularly the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life. In pursuit of this overarching goal, inspite of the challenging financial conditions, orders were issued.
I hope this article was helpful for you. If “Yes” then tell us in the comment section to appreciate.
If you want to get to know about more govt scheme then keep coming on Vamfew.org for getting all the Yojana of Govt of India.
FAQ’s of YSR Pension Kanuka
How to Apply YSR Pension Kanuka?
Applicants can apply through nearest Gram Panchayat of their area.
How many Pensions in YRS Pension Kanuka?
Applicant check from the official website of Pension Kanuka.
What is the amount of YRS Pension Kanuka?
Amount may be different for all the categories. For more detail, visit at vamfew.org